Falcon undertakes acting as exclusive agent for clients in arranging the sale or disposition of a business. Experience in the selling process is coupled with meeting the particular objectives of the owners.
An extensive review of the business is undertaken in sufficient depth to identify the elements contributing to its value. This involves knowing the company’s products, operations, marketing, facilities, its competitive posture and the industry environment in which it operates. Growth prospects, the plans and aspirations of management are evaluated.
FFA will also represent an acquirer seeking to purchase a business. The Firm helps clients achieve successful transactions through its awareness of acquisition opportunities and familiarity with the businesses for sale and by its valuation, structuring and negotiating skills.
THE SALE PROCESS:
(Accessing the value or market capitalization that is likely to be achieved.)
- Knowledge of comparable transactions and prevailing market conditions.
- Determining the universe of the most likely and aggressive purchasers-both foreign and domestic.
- Designing a marketing strategy that encourages competition and enhanced market appreciation.
- Negotiating with the interested parties to achieve the best price sets the stage for reaching a definitive agreement.
The offering memorandum is a core document. It should be prepared in sufficient detail so a potential purchaser can make an informal judgment regarding its degree of interest and the value that can be justified.
* CORPORATE LEGAL ADVISE WOULD BE NECESSARY IN THIS SITUATION